Global Physical and Cyber Industrial Convergence Markets, 2022
DUBLIN, September 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Physical and Cyber Industrial Convergence: AI, Cloud Robotics, Industrial IoT, and Virtual Twinning 2017 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
A massive transformation is underway with the convergence of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Cloud infrastructure and processes, advanced Robotics, and IoT enabled Digital Twinning.
A digital twin represents a cyber-world duplicate of a real-world object, which can be virtual any type of object ranging from industrial equipment to a physical product. The combination of AI, Cloud Robotics, Industrial IoT technologies, and Digital Twinning is poised to transform manufacturing to an entirely new level in terms of operational oversight, control, and innovation.
Both industrial processes as well as the entire product life-cycle for many industries will be transformed as the distance between production and usage is significantly minimized through improved visibility, monitoring, and feedback. Combined with cloud technologies and the as a service model, these technologies are enabling virtually every industry to completely rethink, redesign, and redeploy products as value-added services.
- Agile robotics will represent a significant component of market by 2022
- Cloud Robotics will facilitate a major shift of manufacturing into cloud infrastructure
- The combined Cloud Robotics market will reach $18.2 billion by 2022 with CAGR of 29.5%
- Up to 85% of all IoT Platforms will contain some form of Digit Twinning capability by 2022
- IIoT is expected to leverage machine learning and Big Data technology to optimize robotics
- Digital Twinning will become standard feature/functionality for IoT Application Enablement
- The leading Cloud Robot type by revenue will be Bipedal (e.g. Humanoid Robots) at $365M by 2022
- Over 90% of software players recognize the need for IoT APIs and Platform integration with Digital Twinning
- AI companies
- Cloud companies
- Robotics companies
- IoT companies of all types
- Data management vendors
- Industrial automation companies
- Enterprise across all indstry verticals
Key Topics Covered:
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Technologies, Solutions, and Services 2017 - 2022
2 Executive Summary
4 IIoT Technologies
5 IIoT Global Market Analysis and Forecasts 2017 - 2022
6 Company Analysis
IIoT, Data Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence in Connected Manufacturing 2017 - 2022
2 Executive Summary
4 Global Market for Connected Manufacturing
5 Role of Technology in Connected Manufacturing
6 Select Companies and Solutions
Cloud Computing in Industrial IoT 2017 - 2022
2 IIoT Cloud Computing Ecosystem
3 Industrial IoT Cloud Computing Market
4 IIoT Cloud Connected Devices/Things Forecasts
5 Company Analysis
6 Conclusions and Recommendations
Cloud Robotics 2017 - 2022
2 Cloud Robotics Ecosystem Analysis
3 Cloud Robotics Market 2017 - 2022
4 Company Analysis
5 Conclusions and Recommendations
Teleoperation and Telerobotics in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
1. Executive Summary
2. Overview of Industrial Iot (IIoT)
3. Teleoperation and Telerobotics
4. Role of Teleoperation and Telerobotics
5. Teleoperation and Telerobotics Market and Forecasts 2016 - 2021
6. Impact of Teleoperation and Telerobotics
7. Conclusions and Recommendations
Virtual Twinning: IoT enabled Physical to Virtual Mapping and Management 2017 - 2022
1 Executive Summary
3 Supporting Technologies
4 Digital Twin Product and Service Ecosystem
5 IoT Digital Twinning Market Forecast 2017 - 2022
6 Vendor Analysis
7 Conclusions and Recommendations
- ABB Group
- Adept Technology
- AGT International
- Amazon Web Services
- Ampla Soluciones SL
- ANSYS Inc.
- ARM Holdings
- Arrayent Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Autodesk Inc.
- Automation IG
- Aware360 Ltd.
- B+B SmartWorx
- Bayshore Networks
- Calvary Robotics
- Cisco Inc.
- Cisco System Inc.
- Computer Science Corporation
- Cumulocity GmBH
- Dassault Systemes
- Digi International
- Echelon Corporation
- Eclipse Software
- Ecovacs Robotics Inc.
- Ekso Bionics
- Elecsys Corporation
- Enterox Systems
- Erle Robotics
- FANUC Corporation
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- General Electric (GE)
- Google Inc.
- Honeywell International
- HotBlack Robotics Srl
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- iRobot Corp.
- Jasper Technologies Inc. (Cisco)
- KUKA AG
- Lockheed Martin
- Losant IoT Inc.
- Lynx Software Technologies, Inc.
- Matrix Industrial Automation
- Mazor Robotics
- Microsoft Corporation
- Motion Controls Robotics Inc.
- Object Management Group (OMG)
- OneM2M Partners
- Oracle Corporation
- Ortelio Ltd
- Ozobot & Evollve Inc.
- ParStream (Cisco)
- Rapyuta Robotics Co. Ltd.
- Real Time Innovation (RTI)
- Reali Technologies Ltd
- ReconRobotics Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- SAP SE
- Segway Inc. and Ninebot
- Sensata Technologies
- Siemens AG
- Siemens PLM Software
- Sierra Wireless Inc.
- Sight Machine Inc.
- SoftBank Robotics Holding Corp.
- Software AG
- Sysmex Corporation
- Tech-Con Automation Inc.
- ThingWorx IoT
- Unisys Corporation
- Universal Robots
- Uptake Technologies Inc.
- Wind River
- Wolf Robotics LLC
- Wovyn LLC.
- XILINX Inc.
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bjzl2b/physical_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
[ Back To Homepage ]