Using IAM in the Age of Megabreaches
12/19/2017 5:01:06 PM
The benefits of cloud IAM have made it a huge priority for IT departments across all industries. This infographic reviews the results from IDG’s most recent survey on IAM. Learn about your peers’ top identity and security-related concerns and challenges, and learn where their priorities for the future lie.
Solution Brief: Creating a Secure Seamless Customer Experience
12/19/2017 5:00:05 PM
All modern businesses are engaging with their customers through technology – but with security incidents and data breaches constantly in the news, consumers don’t want to share their personal information. They’ll limit what information they share, or create fake profiles. At the same time, password fatigue causes consumers to reuse passwords across multiple sites, putting their information at greater risk. Businesses lacking consumer trust end up with bad data and ineffective marketing. Understanding, managing, and securing customer data can become the foundation for consumer trust. Read how Okta’s approach to identity helps businesses secure customer information, increase marketing effectiveness, and deliver a branded and scalable user experience.
Consumer Identity Management for the CMO, CISO, and CTO
12/19/2017 4:59:07 PM
In an IDC report from November, 2015, 67% of CEOs said they were betting on digital transformation. It’s at the top of the CEO agenda for good reason. It is hard to find an industry or sector in the economy today that is not being disrupted by software. When it comes to consumer businesses, customers are demanding service on their own terms, their own schedule, just in time, and on their mobile. Read this whitepaper to understand the strategic role identity management plays in all parts of the organization to enable delightful end-user experiences. You’ll understand:
- The importance of Consumer IAM (CIAM) to drive innovation
- IAM requirements for the CMO, CIO, and CISO
- How Okta is addressing modern use cases on one platform - B2E, B2B, B2C, and IoT
Create a Simpler, Secure, More Agile Network
12/19/2017 11:48:13 AM
For their networks to keep pace, Tier 2–4 operators need to rethink how they deploy AAA servers, DRAs and SBCs. This white paper covers several key considerations, including:
• The main challenges of infrastructure security, network reliability, performance and agility
• How a software-based approach can help simplify operations, provide flexibility for growth and offer a path to the cloud
• How AAA, DRA and SBC serve as key functions in the Secure Service Enablement concept
Ensuring network profitability through secure service enablement
12/19/2017 11:45:26 AM
To profitably seize the opportunities of network evolution and deploy new services faster, operators need more agile, flexible and easy-to-manage AAA servers, DRAs and SBCs. Read our business white paper to learn more about:
• The profitability essentials that help strike the right balance between revenue generation and cost control
• The benefits of switching to a software-based approach
• The Secure Service Enablement concept and what it can do for your business
Secure Service Enablement for Communication Service Providers
12/19/2017 11:42:48 AM
The communications industry is facing rapid growth and communications services providers are required to adapt. In the move to IMS architectures, operators have the opportunity to re-invent their networks to increase capacity, service offerings, and agility – which will be critical for the arrival of 5G.
In this report, written by Diane Myers, you will get insights into:
• The growth of IMS and IP-based services
• How to architect for service enablement
• Industry data from IHS Markit
CIO eGuide: Preventing Data Breaches from Stolen Credentials
10/11/2017 11:51:28 AM
Data is becoming increasingly important in business. As a result, more and more organizations are becoming attractive targets for hackers. Data breaches caused by stolen credentials are on the rise. You need smarter tools to protect your organization against the monetary and reputational damage caused by a data breach. This guide will explain how Okta Adaptive Multifactor Authentication (MFA) provides the security that IT needs, while also providing the simplicity end users want.
IDG: A New Mandate for IAM with Multifactor Authentication
10/11/2017 11:50:20 AM
Cyberbreaches aren’t just in the news—they are the news. The number one cause of these breaches? Account compromise and credential theft.
As the number and type of users, devices and app environments multiply, so do the potential attack surfaces to be secured. While identity access management (IAM) is a top priority for most IT and security leaders, there is often a gap between IAM as a concept and the reality of the solutions available.
Read this new report to learn the gaps, the risk factors that most worry IT leaders, and how they plan to respond over the next 12 months.
Building Secure Multi-Factor Authentication
10/11/2017 11:48:41 AM
When you move to and add cloud applications, addressing the security threat to user credentials and data is critical. According to 2016-17 Verizon Data Breach Investigation Reports, credential harvesting is the most fruitful tactic for today’s hackers:
• 81% of data breaches involve stolen and weak credentials
• 91% of phishing attacks target credentials
This white paper recommends three best practices to prevent data loss with multi-factor authentication (MFA). Download now for practical advice on how to:
• Understand and manage your account recovery flow vulnerability
• Protect your login flow from brute force attacks
• Design to manage tradeoffs between risk, usability and cost
Ten Priorities for Hybrid Cloud, Containers, and DevOps in 2017
9/14/2017 9:45:17 AM
This comprehensive guide from Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) gives IT decision makers a clear picture of the top technology priorities facing today's enterprises and offers key recommendations on how to achieve an optimal IT environment.
Get your copy of the guide and learn:
• The ten priorities for enterprises to efficiently manage hybrid cloud, containers, and DevOps
• The specific recommendations EMA makes to help you effectively implement these priorities, with a focus on cost control
• The top three products and vendors for each recommendation
Densify is proud to be an EMA-recommended solution for cloud cost optimization – we deliver results that others simply cannot!